Wednesday, August 26, 2009
26 August - The Hunt For Gollum
Being an avid follower of the Lord of the Rings series I wanted to just see what some fans had come up with and I must say that I was extremely impressed. Made on such a small budget, this short film has a great story and cast which mainly focuses on Aragorn and his expedition to search and find Gollum before he can lay his hands on the Ring of Power. Being a perfect Ranger that he is, he must sniff him out, battle orcs and the Nazgul and must prevent Gollum from lay his hands on the Ring. This 30 min. film fits everything so beautifully in such a short span of time with scenarios and fight sequences(which I didn't really expect to be so good with this budget) that are extremely good. A must see for all the LOTR fans as they wait for The Hobbit to hit theaters and for the others just watch it to appreciate the talent by these die-hard fans who have done so well in extracting this beautiful story from the main plot of LOTR. Kudos to the makers. I give it a 8.2/10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment